Wednesday 20 October 2010

Email received from Speech Therapist

"Thanks for copying me in on the email - it's good to have an overview of how things are going. Great news about the physio - I think you've been trying to get that started since I met you. I'm happy to come see you whenever - very keen in fact to come see the my tobii in action although I can tell by the details of the email and from Mandy's handover that it seems to be working well for you. It does seem like you have a lot on at the moment with appointments to sort your catheter so not sure if you want me to visit soonish or in a few weeks. let me know which you would prefer. I work Tues, Wed, Thurs so if you gave me an idea of time and day that suits you best, I can organise a visit." - Lynsey

No comments:

Post a Comment